FREEDOM & MAKEUP REVOLUTION AWARDS / HALLOWEEN PARTY






I was lucky enough to get invited to the Freedom & Makeup Revolution Competition Final!
The event was held at DSTRKT in London! Since I live in Norfolk I decided to stay overnight and was lucky enough to have a plus one so my friend could come! 

Since the invitation said formal with a touch of Halloween I decided to go FULL Halloween and I wasn't the only one! I purchased this really beautiful set of horns from Claires ( which turned out to be super heavy ) and co-ordinated my outfit to go with them!


The club was decked out with creepy dolls and cobwebs and had such an awesome vibe! Everyone was super friendly and I bumped into a few beauty bloggers that I knew and had a nice catch up! And as always the TAM beauty crew had done an amazing job displaying all the upcoming products including the much loved christmas collection , and making the night a roaring success!



The reason we were all there was for the final of the Freedom Awards! The winner was going to receive a cash prize, become the face of freedom and receive a lifetimes supply of makeup! 
Hosted by Tam Beauty Co-Founder Mr Makeup himself Adam Minto & Daisy ( Beautys Big Sister ) they did a great job at getting the crowd hyped up and both looked awesome!
The final five were AMAZING , the theme of course was halloween and they all looked awesome and you could tell they had really thought about their final looks! There were ice queens, unicorns and a glitter skull. All of the finalists did so well to get to this point and when we had to cast our votes I had NO IDEA who to choose.. they were all so good! What I loved was before each finalist came on there was a short video played with why they loved and enjoyed makeup and what the winning would mean to them, I loved this personal touch!



After a short break the winner was announced and Lorna aka Ninja Fairy was crowned the new face of freedom! I really love the idea of this completion because it showcases such amazing undiscovered talent and gives them a voice! Hopefully the competition returns next year so I can find some more awesome beauty accounts to follow!



The drinks were flowing, the Photo Booth was the place to be and the music was getting everyone into the groove of things, that was until a surprise dance routine to Michael Jacksons Thriller which was out of this world!

( This Is Not My Photo ) 

All in all I thoroughly enjoyed the event as all I have all the other Tam Beauty events I have been lucky enough to attend!
Yet again another great Tam Beauty moment and I'm sure theres many more to come!!







No comments