Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette....Worth The Hype? 🤔



Instagram has been a buzz with the new offerings from Violet Voss a makeup company based in the USA. In all honesty I have never had any Violet Voss items before and really didn't know it existed until I saw the brand pop up a few hundred times on my Instagram feed.

 The item that really had me a buzz was the Holy grail palette, as a lover of red toned eyeshadows this palette was almost made for me! When I heard Cocktail Cosmetics was going to be stocking the palette I sat and waited, glued to my phone in the hopes of nabbing one and I actually managed to get one! YAY!! The palette retails at around £34-£43 depending on where you purchase it from which in all honesty I don't think is too bad for a palette with 20 shadows!
     Cocktail Cosmetics have super duper fast shipping and the item was at my doorstep the next day, I basically snatched it from the postman and ran upstairs to play with my new palette!


The packaging itself is very simple and doesn't have a lot of weight to it, and doesn't look expensive, although it does have a nice feel to it. When you open the palette up there is a large mirror on one side and 20 shadows on the other with a pan size of 1.8 grams each. I nearly dropped dead when I saw the shade range it was way more beautiful then I imagined it to be. I swatched a few of the shades and they glided on like butter, they are super duper pigmented and just hold the colour so well. This was something I was worried about when swatching the product because I had seen some reviews saying the product wasn't very pigmented but I would have to disagree.



I decided to try the palette out and create a look with some of the shades. Just one swipe of the pan packed a lot of product onto the brush, I did have to keep reminding myself to tap off the excess product though because there was a huge amount of fall out! And I did find that even when I did tap off excess product there was still some fallout which was pretty disappointing. The shadows blended well together and in the end I really liked the look I created, and I actually got a fair few compliments                on my look which was nice.

                                          A few of the looks I have created with the palette; 





Although I'm a little disappointed with the fallout from the eyeshadows , I would recommend this product. Violet Voss has created a warm toned palette with a great shade range which allows you to experiment with tonnes of makeup looks! This will definitely be one of my go to palettes especially for those cranberry shades!


                                   Where you can purchase the Holy Grail Palette

                                http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/violetvoss/glitter/

                                                        https://shopvioletvoss.com



                                                        Until Next Time Lovely's!
                                                                       💁


No comments